Day Fifty Nine


Did 3 miles this morning!

Finished my gallon of water today.

Wanted to do my Bowflex workout today, but my feet were really hurting. When we got back from our walk, I laid down and rested my feet. They felt so stiff and tired. I ended up going to sleep for a bit because I was just wiped out from waking up a bit too early. The last two nights, I been falling asleep sitting up on my couch in the living room. That is not too comfortable for me because I wake up early the next morning with my ass bone really hurting. Instead of going back to bed, for fear of not waking up until way later, I stay awake. That tiredness really hits me early in the day, like today!

Anyway, this evening I did my DDP yoga workout. I did ENERGY today and it was Awesome! I followed it up with my crunches, then my cross leg lifts, then my elevated leg swings, then I did my pushups, and finally finished it off with my dumbbell workout. I did the evening workout kinda late, but I got it all done. I feel really good and now I'm ready for a good nights sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR