Day Fifty

DID 6 MILES TODAY!!!
Oh man, that was Awesome! I haven't done 6 miles since October of last year. I woke up early this morning and did my entire walk, then when I came back, Lees was heading out for her walk so I turned right around and followed her out and did my second walk, completing my 6 miles. It felt Awesome and I did it nonstop. Before, I used to do 3 miles, then take about 15 to 20 minutes to rest my feet and legs, then I'd do the second 3 miles. Today, however, I did the whole thing one immediately after the other, so that made me feel Awesome!!

My feet were pretty tired the rest of the day so I skipped out on my other workouts. Drank lots of water though. Feels great to have gotten all that work in this morning ;}

Counting down the days till this Friday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR