Day Thirty Four


Up pretty early this morning and did my 3 miles!
Lisa ran this morning, so that was really good.

When we got back, I did my outside weights workout. I did 4 sets of dead lifts and did my new 2 sets of standing presses, followed by 2 sets of 100lb curls, and then finished it off with my 3 sets of bench presses. I feel Awesome!! My body was feelin really great afterwards!

Finished my gallon of water today!

My brother called me and invited me over for his birthday party. Spoiled brat, they take him to Albuquerque over the weekend, and now when he gets back, he gets a party! So I went over there. I was glad to get out because it's so hot inside, my head has been pounding all afternoon. I'm so sick of this heat :(
My sister was there....ugh that made me so mad. I'm not gonna lie, when I found out that she went BACK TO THAT BULLSHIT THAT WE GOT HER OUT OF FOR THE FIFTH FUCKING TIME, yeah I was really pissed off. I can't believe she went right back into it all. After all we did that night, going out of our way to go over there and move her shit out of that apartment. Now, she's just right back over there. She was at the party tonight. Pissed me off seeing her, and my idiot parents are over there just sucking up to her. Oh man, I'm so mad, I'm not writing about that anymore. Ugh!!!!!!!!!

Omg I did not do my yoga workout or anything this evening! Next to me being so pissed and angry at seeing my sister and how my parents didn't say a damn word to her about her bullshit, Omg it was/is sooooo HOT in my place!! My head has been pounding all day and it just won't go away. I'm so hot and I just don't feel good tonight. I really really really really need to get my A/C turned on. Right now, it's still covered up (winterized). I am so hot, it's not even funny. In fact, I'm going to go sit outside for a while and wait for Lisa to come home. I think it's a bit cooler out there. Oh man, I'm gonna faint soon :(

This is not a good day....
....not a good day at all :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR