Day Forty Eight

Started off the day with 3 miles!
Lisa and I had a talk this morning about our exercising. I told her that waiting for her and trying to do all of everything together is not really working out for me. I feel like I'm getting weak willed and that I'm not pushing myself as I was last year, so we decided that from now on, I'm going to workout at my own pace and Lisa will workout at her own pace. This way, we both get a great workout in and we don't have to try and do everything at the same time. I really think this will help me a lot because these last two weeks I really felt like I've been slacking off pretty bad. I don't want that, I want to get back to pushing myself in my workouts everyday with only one rest day per week!

Came home and I did my bowflex workout. First time in over a week. I did 2 sets of every exercise with between 20 and 30 reps for each one. I got a really severe stomach cramp after I did my ab exercise on the Bowflex. Oh man, I did forty reps on that one, which is crazy! Being as how I haven't done it in over a week, I should've stuck to 20. So because of that, I only did 10 reps on the Ab lounge afterwards. I still kept pushing myself, just like I was used to. Surprisingly my body really held up and did great! I finished off my morning workout with 22 minutes on the exercise bike. I'm also doing some short DDP yoga moves between sets on my Bowflex workout and I think that's really helping me. My left knee is really bothering me lately. I don't know what happened, but I feel a sharp pain when I put pressure on my left knee. I'll need to work that out in my future exercises. I think I've just been off the horse too long. I really slacked off last week :(

Finished my gallon of water today!

Did my DDP yoga this evening. I did ENERGY!!! I skipped out on my floor workout because of that massive cramp I got earlier today. Didn't wanna push my abs too much tonight. I'll try it out tomorrow and see where I'm at ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR