Day One Hundred Eight - RBD

And yet another busy day lol.

We needed to get all our stuff that we're taking on the trip TOMORROW!!! Oh man I can't believe it. So this morning we headed up town and got the things we needed. Also, we got our second loan as well. This was the loan that was going to pay for the Sea World and Universal Studios tickets, which they did. Soon as Lisa went to work today, I got in there and purchased them online. Omg I actually have tickets to both Sea World and Universal Studios. I can't believe we're going out there!! I have not been to Universal since I was about 14 or 15. I haven't been to Sea World since the summer of 2000. Long time! I've been wanting to take Lisa to the ocean for years, and now we have the money, and if tomorrow goes like I'm planning, we'll have a great vehicle. Oh I just hope that all goes well. We have everything they required to rent. All we should have to do is go over there, fill out the paperwork, then cruise on out with the ride.

Yesterday evening, my brother came over here and I showed him what he needed to do. Lots of stuff to go over. He recorded me talking and when he was done, an hour of conversation was on this phone hahaha. I can't believe I talked that long just telling him what he needed to do around here all next week. I gave him my key and now I won't have to worry about my animals. My grandma is going to feed my two dogs out there and my brother is gonna take care of my kittens, the other cats, and my little dog Jayde. Looks like everything is going to work out just fine!

Today is Lisa's last day of work. I'm going to pick her up from work. Oh man, I'm so excited to leave tomorrow! I feel bad that I haven't exercised all week, though. It's just been crazy around here. I definitely have plans to get my hernia fixed when I come back, though. I really don't know how that's going to go. I hope we can get it done right away, but then again who knows. I'm so scared they won't be able to do anything for a few months or something like that. So that's gonna be really hanging over my head during the whole trip, but I'm going to try and just let it go and have a great time. This is the trip we've been waiting for and the one I've been planning and stressing about all summer long, ever since the beginning of June. Dang, tomorrow finally :D

Well, I'll try to write a blog tomorrow before I leave. Then, I won't be updating anything at all, since I'll be out in Cali. If I do write...then that means my trip is called off for some technical glitch :'( Oh man I hope nothing like that happens. I'm going to be positive :D

Ok, I gotta finish cleaning up and then start to pack! Lots to do before morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR