Day One Hundred Three - REST DAY

This morning..ugh, I was going to do my 3 miles! I really feel like I'm ready to start exercising again, especially after those weights I did yesterday.

So today I set my alarm for 6:45am. What happens? It went off, I woke up, turned it off, then said, Ok time to get up. Then next time I opened my eyes it was 8:30am. Dammit!!! I fell back asleep. Oh well, technically today is the original Rest Day, so I'll call it that..again lol.

Tomorrow I'm going to start walking again. I just have to leave the dogs home, which they aren't going to like, especially Cody. This whole toxic waste shit they spilled in the rivers, oh man that really was a sconehead move by the EPA. Now my dogs can't come walking with me because they always play in the ditch, which comes directly from the river. They swim in it and drink from it, especially when it gets hot out there and we're on our way home. I don't want my kiddos getting sick, so I have to keep them home for a while until the "all clear" comes out, but based upon what I heard today, that they now calculate of spilling 3 million gallons into the rivers, it might be a pretty long while :( That totally sux!

So I didn't do much today. Just stayed home. Gotta work on Lisa's laptop because apparently her internet is not working all that well. So, my day was dull, but I'm so looking forward to our trip in just 6 days :D OMG so excited!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR