Day One Hundred Four

Went out and did 3 miles this morning!

Feeling pretty good. Great to be exercising again!
Drank a bit of water today. Oh man, I'm so excited about leaving this weekend. This is going to be a really long and slow week lol.

Today we took out a loan for the San Diego trip! Oh man, it's a pretty big loan with a big interest rate, but our plan to pay it off is to pay as much as we can, as quick as possible. We really want to have a great trip and to do that, we gots to have money!!! So Lisa did that for us today. Oh man, it's gonna be tough when we come home from Cali, but oh man I can already say that it's gonna be worth it!

Ugh, I made the mistake of eating Captain D's today. Lees and I were in town and since she had to work, plus I was really hungry, we decided to get lunch in town. Figured I'd treat us out to a tasty meal with fish. We hadn't had Captain D's since January. Omg such a huge mistake that was! I don't know what the heck was wrong with their food, but my stomach has been turning so bad since eating it this afternoon. Right now, it feels like a bomb went off in my stomach. Ugh I don't feel good. I am NEVER eating there again!!!

I'm gonna go lay down :(
Ugh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR