Day One Hundred Six - RBD

Ok, today was an insane day!

First off, yesterday afternoon before we went to the movie, Lisa was doing DDP yoga. I noticed she wasn't doing some of the moves right. So I showed her. That wasn't the best idea, only because my stomach has really been bothering me. That's why I've really been lagging on my exercises. I don't want this damn thing in my stomach getting worse before our trip. But, I showed her the moves and how to do it right. Then, I showed her some other moves that I like to do. Well because I haven't really done them in a while, my body is SORE SORE SORE today!!! Omg I can't begin to describe how freakin sore I am. My arms and my back..oh my gosh, I'm just totally trash today. I can't seem to do anything. So I blew off any kind of walking or anything today.

Later today I wanted/needed to install the door knob and latch I bought yesterday. So, while I was doing all this, Lisa spent the day cleaning up the place. She needed to clean her room. She had lots to clean before this weekend.

This is when the day went crazy! This afternoon while I was working on my door. Lisa noticed a wet spot on the floor in her room. I went back there and checked. At first we couldn't find where the heck it was coming from. We thought it was rain water that came in thru the wall because it rained like crazy yesterday evening and last night. Turns out, it was leaking from a waterline right by the water heater. I was looking back there and dropped my flashlight. When lisa reached back there to get it, the line ruptured and water sprayed out EVERYWHERE! She was screaming and I was racing outside to shut my water off under the place. Here my damn shut off valve must've been bad because it did not work. Water was still coming in. So I had to shut my water off at the meter. Dammit! I called my grandpa and asked him to come over and look at it, to give me some pointers on how to fix it because it ruptured on this thing back there that has all my water lines connected to it and I've never worked on anything like that before. So he came over with my grandma. He looked at it and told me what I should do, so I made fixed it temporarily and we turned the water back on. Oh man it's such a mess back there, though. Lisa's room is trashed and her floor is all soaked. But, we cleaned it up best we could. I am so worried about this because we have to leave Saturday. For a few moments after this happened, I thought to myself...oh man what are we going to do...there goes our trip. But, I'm sure I can fix it up. Tomorrow grandpa and I are going to go up town so I can buy some parts and try to get this thing fixed up good. I hope it all goes well.

I feel so bad because I missed IMPACTwrestling tonight, but more importantly, grandma made a really nice dinner tonight, I hear, and here I didn't even go down there because I was busy scrambling around to fix this damn waterline :'( Totally sux!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR