Day One Hundred Twenty Five - REST DAY

I am not feeling too hot today. My stomach right around my belly button is really starting to bother me. It feels like a cramp that won't go away. I know it's my hernia, or I believe it is because it was just rock hard around that area this morning. Oh man, I hope I can last until Wednesday. I'm afraid of it getting worse either later tonight or tomorrow. So I'm really taking it easy.

The only problem I had today was I had to climb up on the roof and try and fix a problem with my A/C. That damn thing has another problem with the floater. Now I need to get a new one, but I don't have the money to do it now so someone will have to do it for me.

Right now, I need to clean my body with those cloths for surgery. I gotta do that tonight and tomorrow night. Tomorrow is my grandpa's birthday! So far, my cell phone/internet hasn't gone off, but I'm sure it will soon enough. Luckily I was able to open everything up and update my internet stuff. Well, time to cleanse and start prepping for my surgery. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR