Day Ninety Five - REST DAY

No exercising whatsoever today!
My stomach is feeling a lil bit better. I did feel that discomforting feeling a few times this morning, but it came and went. We went selling some stuff this morning and we were out there until about an hour ago. Now we're home and Lisa headed to work already.

I'm just going to take it easy the rest of the day. So much stress in my head right now. I'm trying to not be paranoid and worried, but it's just consuming me every minute. I have gone all year with no bad feelings, or pain in my stomach. So it's been terribly frustrating to believe that it's happening NOW just two weeks before our big summer trip. Ugh, maybe I'm just focusing on it too much :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR