Day Ninety Seven

Did 3 miles this morning!
Oh man it was hot out there. We woke up late, so by the time we were out there walking, it was sunny and hot, but we got it done.

My stomach feels Awesome, thank the Lord!! I'm so happy and relieved that it's doing good. I haven't felt any discomforting feelings at all, yesterday and all day today. I think resting up for the last two days was really good. I don't want to slack on my exercising, though. I don't wanna just sit around and do nothing for the next month. No way! So, I'm going to do my 3 miles at least every morning from now on. I will not, however, do any kind of exercise that'll put any kind of strain or pressure on my stomach. I truly believe I have an umbilical hernia. It's not bad and there is no pain whatsoever, but I do know that if it's not repaired, it can turn into an incarcerated hernia, which is really Bad and Super Painful. So, my plan is to hopefully have surgery done and get it repaired, but sometime after our trip. I'll take a trip out to the hospital sometime after we come back from San Diego, then we'll see what they say. I'm going to start working again this fall, which I'm so excited about. So, I don't want anything messing that up and I sure don't want this thing to get worse while I'm out there working. That wont' be good. Another reason is that Lisa might get accepted into the Nursing Program this fall, meaning she'll start in January so I need to be working by then because once she gets in, she's quitting her job because she'll need to be a full-time nursing student. That's gonna be tough for her, but I'll be there supporting her everyday, that's why I need this thing fixed and right soon! Hopefully that all goes smoothly.

I'm going to start working on my gallon of water. I drank some today, but no where near finished. I'm also going to try and continue with exercises, but I'll only be working my legs, arms and chest. I'm not going to work on my stomach for a while because I surly don't want to risk hurting myself anymore, especially before our trip. Stressful times!

So my birthday is coming up here in 3 days. August 6th ;) Can't believe I'll be another year older. Hoping to have my birthday down at my grandpa's place on his new deck that he built outside in his front yard. We mentioned it to them on Saturday because he and my grandma stopped by where we were selling. Also, tomorrow we're gonna go selling again. Try to make some cash so we can have a good weekend and birthday for myself. This is actually my birthday weekend lol. Lisa will be off tomorrow, Wednesday, and my birthday on Thursday. So, we wanna have a great time so hopefully we make some cash tomorrow.

For now, I'm gonna go feed my animals!
Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR