Day One Hundred Seventeen

Got up this morning and took the dogs walking! I hope the river is fine. They opened up the waters while we were gone, over in town. But here, just across from town, it's technically the Navajo Nation and the NN President hasn't opened up our rivers here. He's not fully convinced they're safe. But I think they're ok. Anyway, I took Cody and Cooper down there. We did our 3 miles! It was nice to be back out there, but oh man I miss San Diego. Oh but I missed my dogs as well and it's great to be here with them. Things are getting back to normal.

Well, now to deal with my problems now that the trip is over. After we got home, I called the hospital to see about making an appointment. I need to get ball rolling with my hernia. I don't know when or if they'll be able to get it fixed anytime soon, but the sooner I start, the sooner I can get it over with. They told me that since I did not have a primary physician, that I'd have to go to the walk-in clinic and get seen by a doctor, then they'll refer me to the surgeon and we'll go from there. So, I told Lisa about it and that's our plan. Tomorrow we're going to head to the hospital. Lisa is also going to get seen because she's finally worried about her blood pressure being high. So she's going to get checked up and see how her health is, which I'm very glad of.

I'll be here the rest of the day, just putting stuff away and getting everything back to normal. Lisa is going back to work. Vacation is over now :( Time to get back to reality!

Lots to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR