Day Ninety Nine


This morning we walked, but we did not get too far. Ugh, it wasn't a very good morning. I was just feeling not good. So, we maybe did about 1 1/2 miles today, that was it. It was not a fast pace walk either. But, tomorrow is my birthday, so hopefully that goes good.

This evening we went to grandpa's to watch IMPACTwrestling. It was great! Nice to spend time with the grandparents. Just before we left to come home, grandma gave me an early birthday present, which was from both of them. They gave me a check for $75. I was so happy!!! Now we'll have some money to do something tomorrow, which was Awesome! That takes some stress off Lisa because she was worried about not doing anything. That's why this morning wasn't all that great. We didn't think we were going to do much because of our money situation. I mean, we have money, lots of it, but we can't spend it because that's our trip money. So it's just been stressful. So, now we know it'll be fun tomorrow! I'm looking forward to a great day ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR