Day One Hundred Twenty

Did 3 miles this morning!

I was going to do it by myself, but it was raining. Woke up to thunder and rainfall, which was beautiful! Lisa got up and decided to come with me so we took the dogs out and walked a great walk. Nice and cool out there!

I really need to get back to drinking water. I have really been lagging on my water intake since our trip. I think my body really needs that. Once my surgery happens, I think I'm going to just stick to water for a few days afterwards.

So since it was so cool outside and raining, I decided to start some yard work. I have a ton of weeds everywhere. So I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon out there cutting weeds. I cut so much and cleared out so many. When we got home from San Diego, I swear a jungle popped up everywhere around here. So I got rid of so much, but dang it feels like I didn't make a dent. There are still so many out there. I'm gonna try and work on this over the next few days before my surgery. I don't know how much I'll be able to get done, but I'm gonna see what I can do because after next Wednesday, I'll be pretty much laid up for the next 6 to 8 weeks.

Oh man, I am really tired and sore from all the work today. My back is killing me and my feet are so intensely sore. I borrowed my mom's van again tonight to go down to my grandparents house and watch IMPACTwrestling! Wow it was such a great show! Now there are two companies (TNA) and (GFW) which stands for Global Force Wrestling. It's a company started by Jeff Jarrett. Now they're going head to head in a interpromotional matchup. It's so exciting! I'm very happy for TNA because this is really helping them boost back up and it's giving GFW some national exposure. That's also good for them. I hope this thing works out for both companies.

It's raining like crazy outside. After all those weeds I cut, they're probably all gonna sprout back out now lol. Oh well, I'll just keep it up. I have six more days to get as much as I can done. Tomorrow, I don't know because I am really freakin sore tonight. Ugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR