Day One Hundred Two - RBD


Today we got up and did some selling!

Oh man, I'm so tired of this whole money situation. Honestly, once our San Diego trip is pass, I'll be so relieved. I mean that in a good way. This whole summer has been so tight. I haven't been able to do anything or buy anything that I wanted all because we've been so tight with money. I've been spending each month since June organizing all our bills and getting everything set so we can have money to go on this trip. Literally I've been planning it all summer long. So once it's past, I'll finally be able to do all the things I wanted all summer, one being getting my car running and getting a new engine in Lisa's car so she can have that running. My truck has really taken a pounding all summer because it's the only vehicle we've had. So stressful.

So we sold today and made a bit of cash. We did pretty good. This will be our last time selling until sometime after our trip. This coming week we're gonna be busy getting things ready for our trip and cleaning up the place, as well as packing and getting those loans we're gonna get. So I don't believe we'll be able to sell anytime this week, but we'll see. Depends on our money situation.

That's pretty much my day. Lisa went to work so I spent the evening putting all the stuff away and cleaning up the house. Oh yeah, I also did some weights outside this evening :D Yay!!! And the Awesome thing was that it didn't irritate my stomach in any way. That was Awesome! My body really reacted to those weights also. Like it craved it, a lot. Afterwards I felt great and my body was awakened it seemed. So cool! So, I think starting on Monday I'm going to try and get back to exercising regularly. I want to drop the calories I took in on my birthday and the day before. I don't want my body getting too used to that. I'm going to start off slow, though, just to be safe. Lookin forward to it though. I'm also hoping to do some long walks on the beach in California. That'll be cool! I've never done that before so I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR