Day One Hundred Twenty Two - RBD

Oh man...today was Bills Day :'(
Let me tell you, that San Diego trip was worth it! Oh man we had so much fun out there. But, the sacrifices that were made and those loans we got for it, well now we have to deal with all of that. Honestly, I didn't know how it was going to go, but I was sure one way or the other, we were gonna be ok. Turns out, my Directv pulled a fast one on me. They apparently pulled money out of my bank on the 20th. That money was supposed to be for the damn car rental. Again, apparently that girl lied to us over there. She told us that she pulled out the money back when we first picked up the damn car on the 15th. Then she told us she pulled out $250. So when we got back, the bill was actually $307. So we raced to the bank and put money in to cover the extra. Here, they didn't end up pulling out the money until the 24th. So when Directv withdrew money (note: my directv has been off all summer and I wasn't planning on turning them on until after we got all our bills taken care of) without me knowing it, they took that money. So, in turn, the bank covered my car rental, but then we had to pay them back for it. Ugh it was this big mess today. So now, my cell phone/internet is going to shut off. The money I was going to use for the damn cell phone is what Directv took out.

Well, on the bright side, at least my Directv is on now so after my surgery on Wednesday, I'll have something to watch while I'm laid up here at home. So that'll be good. I just won't be able to update my blogs, or my FB or text anyone...ugh that's gonna suck.

Well our money situation is bad. We didn't do the plans we wanted to do, which was get a big chunk of money to that big loan we took out. So now I don't know how that's all going to go. Anyway, today I bought my animals some food. It's gonna be a tough situation. I need to get my surgery, heal up, then go back to work. Hopefully things go smoothly next week. Now, I'm going to do some things around the house. Such a crazy, busy day :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR