Day One Hundred One

Did 3 miles this morning!

Nice walk. Great to get that "day after" feeling out, by that I mean yesterday was my birthday and it was just a total free for all with eating and having fun. Today, back to reality!

That was all the exercise I did today. I needed the walk though, because I got to vent all my frustrations out and Lisa listened to everything. We resolved a lot, which was great.

I was just very disappointed yesterday. So many things did not go the way I had hoped, but I know I'll be ok. Things get very complicated in my life, but I have to just turn my head and not let it bring me down, which is very hard to do.

The rest of my day was pretty easy going. Lookin forward to selling tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR