Day One Hundred Five - RBD

No walking today. Instead, we went up town and started getting the stuff we need for San Diego. I borrowed an ice chest, chair, water jug and water bottle from my dad so we're planning on getting a bunch of sandwich meat and bread to eat on the way out there to Cali. Kinda save on money that way. My dad then told me to get a road atlas. So today, Lees and I went up and got that. I also needed to change my door knob and locks because the ones on there now are crap! You have to really jimmy the key to get it into the latch and door knob to unlock them. My brother is going to be watching my place while I'm gone, so I wanna have all that stuff ready to go. I also bought some screws and I need to fix up some things around here before this weekend.

We treated ourselves out to a movie today. We went to see Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. That was an Awesome movie! At first, we went to the Allen 8 to watch it, but for some reason they decided not to show it that day. So we went to the mall and watched it there. Tom Cruise still makes the Best movies! Afterwards, we went to eat at Si Senors restaurant. We did not get there until almost 10pm and they had closed right after we walked in, so it was a peaceful dinner. Oh man, there was this really hot waitress working there. She and I were exchanging glances and when she knew I was really scoping her out, she began to get really loud with her co workers, trying to really show herself off, as Lisa put it lol. That was neat! She was a really sexy looking Spanish girl. Very cool!

Well I'm super tired and ready for a great nights sleep. Just 4 more days till we leave ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR