Day Sixty Four

We did 3 miles this morning!

Then, I got home and did my outside weights workout. I just felt like doing it today. We had to get ready to go see, Terminator Genisys, but before I wanted to get some weights in. While Lisa was getting ready, I did 4 sets of dead lifts, 2 sets of standing presses, and 1 set of 100lb curls. After that I had to stop because I saw that we had less than an hour to get ready and get our butts across town to the theater. So I stopped and went inside to shower.

Luckily, we made it just in time. There weren't that many ppl in the theater either. I was surprised by that. Must not be too many Terminator fans in this town. Me, I'm a die hard terminator fan and Arnold has been my hero since I was a kid, so any movie he is in I will love, except that stupid one he did a long time ago called, Junior. He really put a dent in his career by making that piece of sh*t movie! That was a disgrace!!!

Anyway, the movie was Awesome! I really enjoyed it, so did Lisa. I think this is the BEST Terminator movie I had ever seen. Yes, it even tops Terminator 2, which was the best of before this one. I really liked it! I thought they casted it perfectly also. I definitely wanna see it again, but I don't know if that'll be possible. Our money situation is gonna be pretty tight all month, due to saving up for San Diego next month, and because this Friday is bills day, but also the day I need to pay Lisa's mom for the car she sold me.

My phone crapped out on me :( I don't know what happened to it either. My screen is perfect and I take great care of my phone. The other day I got this new battery for it because the old was sh*t. I'm thinkin that maybe that old battery screwed up my phone. My touch screen is messed up really bad. I can't do anything on it. So this afternoon, we took it to the Cell Doctors here in town. They are gonna look at it and replace the screen for me. Bad thing there is that it's gonna cost me $130. They're gonna switch it out first, the screen, just to see if that fixes the problem because I told them I don't wanna pay if it's still messed up. The guy was really cool there. He said he'll change the screen and see if that fixes the problem. If not, then it's something wrong with the phone and it's unrepairable. So yeah, I'm really hoping it's that screen because I need my phone, especially next month when we go to San Diego. It's so crazy because Lisa has the exact same phone as I do. Her screen is shattered, but yet her phone works way better than mine does. How weird is that?!! Anyway, I took Lisa to eat at this place called 'Wonderful Buffet' this evening. Nice there! We hadn't been to this place in quite sometime. Good food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR