Day Seventy Five - REST DAY

Today was a genuine Rest Day!

Oh man the last two days of doing my outside weights, my legs are sore as heck!!! Seriously, I could barely get off my couch without feelin tons of pain. This is what I hate about not doing my weights workout consistently. I take more than a week off, then when I finally get back to it I'm really sore afterwards. Anyway, hence today! Wanted to rest my body up because tomorrow I'm lookin to get back to the grind. Daily two a day workouts starting with my 3 miles! I really wanna get back to it because I think I've taken enough break from all that.

Went to church this morning. We actually went back to our old church, the one we left in January. All I can say is, well the pastor wasn't there. Apparently he was out of town today, so there was a sub there. The message was good, taught both Lees and I that we need to keep going to church, no matter what and to never let anything interfere with that. As for the church members though, oh man, it was really strange! I can honestly say that I did not feel that warm welcoming feeling that I used to feel. The atmosphere was so strange, almost like everyone was brainwashed lol. Like their master wasn't there so they had no idea how to act. That's how it felt! It was just really strange. I'll need to go back again and see if it's the same. Crazy.

Anyway, the rest of my day was pretty good. Dang I've been so hungry lately. We don't have hardly any food. I mean, we have food but not much and it has to be cooked. Lisa does the cooking. I can cook, but I'm not used to using all Lisa's electric gadgets. Our oven doesn't work only because we don't have any gas in our tank out back. We haven't had propane in about a year now so we have no hot water, and we can't use our oven. I'm gonna change that but not until September after our trip. Anyway, till then, Lisa uses electric stuff to do our cooking. I have no idea how to use those things and frankly, I'm too damn lazy to learn. So, I've just been really hungry lately and lacking energy. So it's really tough for me to get myself to do my evening workouts, which is why I haven't done DDP yoga in over two weeks now. Ugh, hate saying it out loud. That's changing tomorrow, just so you know.

My facebook friend, Marilyn, surprised me tonight. I mentioned on FB that I was rideless, bored, and hungry. She actually bought me a pizza. She would've had it delivered to me, but they don't come out there where I live so I had it picked up. That was just a really sweet gesture. She's a very Awesome friend. I'm just so blown away by that and I told her I wanna do the same for her sometime. Things like that really make me smile. I love that!!

Well that was my day. Felt great to just rest up today and it was great to go back to church. We're gonna start going back now every Sunday. Either to our old church, depending on how it is now, or another church, but we're definitely going somewhere. Time for rest, Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR