Day Seventy

Did 3 miles this morning!

Drank lots of my water, but did not finish the whole thing. I really need to start doing that daily.

Lisa is running again, she's starting to do more. Today she ran an extra mile after we got back. On her days off, which is today and tomorrow, she's gonna try and run a mile after we get done with our 3. I'm very proud of her. I want her to push herself everyday. She's been complaining of joint pain in her leg the last few days. I'm trying to get her to go to the hospital to get it looked at, but she's stubborn as crow. Hopefully I can get her to go eventually though. She really needs to be working on her health. She's on Fyrescape just like me, only problem with her is that she never really took it as serious as I did. I've been busting my ass everyday since April 29, 2014. She's more of an on again, off again exercising type person. So I really need to push her to get out there and really get some work in. Her body hasn't changed much in the last year. I want to see big changes in her by next year, that's for sure!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR