Day Seventy Two

Did 3 miles this morning!

I've decided that it is now time to get back into my daily training. So, tomorrow I'm going to do my outside weights workout, then Saturday I'm going to do my Bowflex workout. I'm gonna rest on Sunday, then starting Monday on thru Saturday I'm going to pick it back up daily, doing my 3 miles and then my morning workouts, finally finishing the day off with DDP yoga and my floor workouts. I wanna get back into that being as how it's only 5 weeks left until we go to California for our last vacation of the Summer.

Just to note, today it got cloudy and rained a bit. Mostly it was cloudy, but I'd like to point out that it is actually kinda cold outside tonight. How strange! It was nice, honestly, but ya pretty cold out there. I'd say it must've dropped to 64 degrees, maybe even 60.

Anyway, I'm drinking most my water. Today I drank about half of my gallon. I'm gonna get back to that again also starting tomorrow. I'm usually good about drinking the whole gallon because it's been so hot lately. I've actually been drinking more than a gallon on some days, so we'll see how I can keep that up, especially after summer is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR