Day Seventy Seven

Today was Awesome!!

I changed things up pretty good. This morning I woke up about 5:45am. I washed up, then I did my Bowflex workout. I was sleepy still, but once I started working out, my body woke up and I did great! Plus, it was Awesome doing that while it was cool. I opened the window and it was really nice. I did 2 sets of every exercise with 15 to 25 reps each. Then, I did 2 sets on the Ab lounge, and then I finished it off with 22 minutes on the exercise bike. I felt Awesome afterwards!

Then I woke Lisa up and waited for her to get ready. We left soon after and did our 3 miles! Oh man, it was actually a lot tougher doing 3 miles because my legs were tired from my workout, but I got it done. Great morning workout!!

I did it early today for a reason. We went selling when we got home. I wanted to get out there early, but I did not want to skip out on my workout either. I was really serious about getting back to it regularly. So when we were all done, we cleaned up, then packed up our movies and headed out to go selling. We were out there all day! We made lots of money, which was great. We really needed money because our financial situation is really tight. We were out there all day until after 6pm.

One really bad, shit thing that happened. Well at first it was Awesome! My sister came by. She and I haven't really talked much since she ran back to that bullshit relationship crap that we'd been praying she would get out of for the last two years. Well, apparently she ended things with that person and was on a straight path. She showed up where we were selling with a GUY!! Omg I was so happy! She was with this guy she used to live with and from what I hear, this guy really likes her and travels all the way from Utah just to see her. I was so happy and proud of her. I met this guy and he was pretty cool. His name was Zach. Well they were there with us for a while. My sister was kinda weary because that fucking girl, Veronica, whom she was in that relationship with, was apparently just down the road picking up trash and shit with her kids on the side of the road. They were not too far from my parents place, which I know was not coincidence. So my sister was kinda worried and did not want to see her. So she calls my brother to come pick her up, and of course, my brother took forever. Well this bitch, Veronica, actually comes over to where we're all at, where I'm selling, and just walks up to us like she's welcomed and part of the family. Just starts talking and everything. Omg I wanted to beat the shit out of her and tell her to get the fuck away from my family. I hate that woman with a passion. She looked high, or drunk. Something was definitely up with her. Anyway, she actually got my sister to leave with her...omg I can't believe it...still can't believe it. My sister, instead of telling her to get the fuck away from us, just gave in and jumped in her truck with her, leaving her friend, Zach, and all of us. I really liked this guy, Zach, too. I felt so shitty and embarrassed because of what she did. I can't begin to describe how disappointed I am in her. My sister is so damn stupid and it makes me sick! I apologized to Zach for having to see that. He responds by saying he's used to it. Oh man, I am so ashamed of my sister. So that was the shit part of today.

We have a new restaurant that opened here. Freddy's Steakburgers. They have been building it for the last couple of months now. Today we heard they were opened. So, now that we had money, I took Lisa to eat over there for dinner. It was so crowded. As for the food....eh, it was ok. Just too small. The burger did not fill me up, the beef was just way too thin and the fries we got were so skinny and small. The meal did not fill me up. It was good, yeah, but just wasn't very big. I guess that's a good thing, but when you spent all day out in the hot sun selling, you wanna end off the day with a good, tasty and big meal. That one did not do it for me. But, it was a great way to spend the evening.

Well that was my day. Good, but bad as well. Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR