Day Sixty Five

Did my 3 miles this morning!

Finished my gallon of water today.

I'd just like to point out that this morning was the release of the official trailer of the new Rocky movie, 'CREED'. Well, it's not really a Rocky movie, but he will be in it. It's a new movie about Apollo Creed's son who seeks out Rocky to train him to be a boxer. I have been waiting for it over two years now, ever since I heard of it. Sly Stallone released the trailer and it looks so good. I'm a huge Rocky fan and I think this movie is really going to be a continuation of the story but thru the son of Apollo. I can't wait!!! But, it's not coming out until November 25 :'( Ah well, it'll be a good one though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR