Day Ninety

I did not get up too early this morning. We didn't go to bed until late last night. We watched World War Z. Oh man, that's a crazy movie! So I got up kinda late, meaning almost 8am, which is late for me. Luckily it was nice, cool and cloudy outside so that was very fortunate.

We did our 3 miles!
Lisa ran today, which I'm so proud of. I think this is her sixth day of running. I think, I'm not sure. Me, I walked a pretty good pace.

We came home and I did my outside weights workout after we watered all the trees. I did 4 sets of dead lifts, 2 sets of standing presses, 2 sets of 100lb curls, and 3 sets of bench presses. The weights, I can honestly say, are getting much easier now. When I first started up after that long break, it was really tough. I think my body is getting it's strength back so that's Awesome!

Finished my gallon of water today, YAY!!! I hope to keep this up, but who knows. Tomorrow we're gonna be selling, but I'm gonna try to finish my water as well.

Did my DDP yoga tonight! I did 'ENERGY' tonight. Took a while, but I'm just so glad I got it done. Finished off my evening workout as well. I did my floor exercises right after yoga. I did crunches, cross leg lifts, elevated leg swings, and then my pushups. I followed that up with my dumbbell workout. My body feels totally energized! Time for some sleep now, then up early to do my Bowflex workout because I wanna get that done early so we can do our selling tomorrow.

Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR