Day Ninety Three

Did 3 miles this morning!

I encountered a problem today. Last year, the thing that started this whole Fyrescape Journey, was a lump that I found in my stomach near my bellybutton. Anyway, I went to the hospital and the doc told me at first that it was a hernia. Well, she sent me to the surgeon a few weeks later. I saw him, and he told me just to not worry about it. He said he didn't think it was a hernia. He just said to not worry about it and that it should be ok, but that if it ever started to hurt, or whatever, to just come on back and they'd fix it up easily. He told me that because it wasn't painful or anything. Nothing to be alarmed about.

Well, ever since Lisa's birthday, I've been getting more of those discomforting feelings in that area of my stomach. It's right in my bellybutton. I'm thinking it's an umbilical hernia. That's what I think it is. The doctors never officially examined it with any kind of instruments or ultrasounds or xrays, whatever. They just looked at it and felt it. Anyway, today I called off my exercises after my walk this morning because it was really bothering me today. Not pain, but a weird funny discomforting feeling. Like something poking you in the wrong spot and really deep. I've been feeling it off and on today. I think I was messing around with it too much earlier and irritated it. I really don't want this to become a problem, at least not yet with our San Diego trip coming up in 2 weeks. But, it is alarming and if it continues to bother me, I think at the end of this month or next month, I'll have to get it surgically repaired. I don't want it getting worse.

I'll probably take it easy for a few days. I don't wanna make it any worse, or irritate it any more. I'm going to still do my walks in the morning, but I think that's all I'm going to do. Dammit, this is the worst time for this shit to happen. All year, Nothing! All last year after that visit, Nothing! It just had to start bothering me now, NOW, when we're 2 weeks away from our big summer trip! Oh man, I really hope it goes away. I've been planning that trip all summer and I don't want anything to get in the way of it.

I'm praying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR