Day Ninety Two

Did 3 miles this morning!

Came back and did my outside weights workout.
My weight bar is breaking, so I only did half my workout. I did 4 sets of dead lifts, 2 sets of standing presses and one set of 100lb curls. That was all I did today. I stopped because my weight bar is bent after dropping it when I'm done with my standing presses. That sux! I'll need to get another one, or else try and straighten this one out. I was just afraid because I think it's getting ready to break. Don't want that happening while I'm doing my bench presses.

Working on my gallon of water. Did not finish it today, but drank a good portion of it.

No evening workout tonight!
We were out the whole day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR