Day Eighty Nine - REST DAY

I so needed this day! Oh man I got to sleep in this morning. That was really nice!
I'm very proud that I kept up a good pace with my workouts this past week. I'm really going to stick with it from now on and try and get it all done everyday, but if I don't for some reason, I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'm just going to keep on going and do it the next day.

We went to church today! First time being back at Ideal Baptist in months. It was so cool to be back in our Heavenly Father's house. I was happy to see our old Pastor Fleetwood. He was happy to see us. Everyone there was happy to see us again. We had a great time and the message was great! Looking forward to going back next Sunday. Pastor questioned us again after service about the old situation at our old church, which honestly we're (Lisa and I) getting sick of talking about. But I needed him to know the truth. He is under the impression that we're still going to that church and that we're just visiting, which is not the case. We actually resigned from that church and no longer have a church home. We're looking for one. I don't know, this whole situation is ugly and we just want to forget about it and move on, but it just doesn't seem like ppl will let us. Oh well, soon enough they'll get the point I'm sure.

Well the rest of my Rest Day was spent just lounging around the house. I'm planning to go selling again on Tuesday, which will be fun. We had a great time out there yesterday. Lisa bought lots of nice clothes from this girl who was selling them really cheap. We're talking, designer style clothes and I bought Lisa some nice dresses, shirts and stuff with the money I made from selling, and I also bought her some lunch and got her a CD from the concert last night. So, we're looking forward to having a great time again on Tuesday.

I can't believe that next week is my birthday! Another year older, but yet I feel just as young as I did 10 years ago ;) So cool how that works out, but I will say this, I can't stay up really late like I used to as a kid. I used to be able to stay away all day, all night, all day the next day and half the following night. Ugh, that I cannot do anymore. I can only stay up until maybe 1am, then I'll start dropping off lol. Old man status, but hey at least it's not 8pm, then I'd really feel old. That's my grandpa and grandma. They'll stay up until 7pm, then start getting tired. My grandpa won't even make it that long most evenings lol.

Ok, I'm gonna close off this blog early today. Gotta put some things away now. Another long week starts up tomorrow. Back to Fyrescape ;}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR