Day Seventy Three

Did 3 miles this morning!

On a personal note, my feet are killing me. These damn cheapo Walmart shoes that I'm wearing are crap. My feet hurt so bad. I've been doing 3 miles everyday for the last two weeks and I've gotta say, my feet have been thru some sh*t. Those shoes are so damn thin at the bottom, I can feel every pebble that I step on and every sharp rock or dip in the road. I might as well be walking around barefoot. I wanna wear my other shoes, but they stink really bad so I'm gonna go ahead and wash them by hand because I can't stand walking in those other shoes anymore. I wake up every morning and I can barely walk. I used to have this problem several years ago when I was living in town. Back then, I only wore sandals. That was it, even in the winter time. As you know, sandals have no foot padding. You're basically walking on a thin flat rubber surface. So, that really hurt my feet bad. It also messed up my knees. Shoes are very important and I had to learn that the hard way. I was really stupid back then. Anyway, for the last 2 years now, I've been only wearing actual shoes. I've worn sandals on occasion but only around the house. If I go anywhere or do lots of walking, I'm wearing shoes now. Anyway, these crap shoes I have now, they are sh*t. Very thin like sandals, so now once again I wake up every morning and it's painful to walk for a while until the blood gets circulating. I feel like an old man hobbling around, every morning. Crazy!

So Lisa did not come with me today. Last night she worked a double because some lazy ass woman who works there is a real crapball worker, called in AGAIN. So, Lisa had to stay overnight and cover her shift. So she got home this morning about 7:30 and went right to bed. That was when I was up and getting ready to do my 3 miles. When I got back, I did my outside chores, gave my dogs fresh water and then finally, after 2 weeks or so, I did my outside weights workout :D

I did 4 sets of dead lifts. 2 sets of standing presses. 2 sets of 100lb curls. 2 sets of bench presses. I wanted to do jump rope, but my feet were hurting too bad for that. I don't wanna be jumping around in those crappy shoes of mine, no way man!!

Finished a full gallon of water today! Feel proud of that.

Skipped out on my DDP yoga workout tonight. I'm gonna start that back up daily on Monday next week. I really need to get back to my daily two workouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR