Day Eighty Six

Started off with my 3 miles this morning!

It was Awesome but so hot outside. Came home and did my outside weights workout. I only did 2 sets of dead lifts today, but the rest were the same except my bench pressing. I did 2 sets instead of 3. I cut them back because I got out there kinda late and it was just way too hot outside. I really need a shade to put my weights under. Doing it outside in my front yard, it's just too dang hot and that sun really cooks you while you're trying to pump those weights. That heat sure doesn't help when you're already tired and trying to push yourself.

Finished most of my gallon of water. That's one thing I'm working up to again.

This evening I finally did my DDP yoga workout. I did 'ENERGY' and followed it up with my floor workout which consists of crunches, elevated leg lifts, pushups, and finally my dumbbell workout. Oh man, it felt great but when I was done my arms and legs were really shaky. I know I got in a great workout today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR