Day Eighty Eight

Up early this morning and did my outside weights workout first! I wanted to get that over with because we planned to go selling so we'd have some money for tonight's concert.

Did 4 sets of dead lifts, 2 sets of standing presses, 2 sets of 100lb curls, and 3 sets of bench presses. I felt really worn out after because I did it as quick as possible. Soon as I was done, Lisa and I headed out and did our 3 miles! Lisa ran again, and I walked it at a great pace.

We went selling after we got back. It took us a while to get out there because Lisa's mom had us on the runaround. We did pretty good, though and made a good amount of cash.

This evening we went to the Michael W. Smith concert that was held at the Civic Center. Oh man, that was a really Awesome concert. For those who don't know, Michael W. Smith is a Christian singer and is known all around the world. His music is Amazing and very popular. He even has songs that are played on the regular radio stations. I bought Lisa tickets to this concert back in the beginning of June. She really wanted to see him so I got her front row seats. We sat right in the front, but we were close to the speakers and oh man it was so loud in there. My ears are really muffled and plugged lol. But, we had a great time. Lees took lots of pictures. There are this guy who was the opening act. His name was Nathan Tasker. That guy sang really Awesome! I really liked his music. I wanted to get his CD after the show, but they were all sold out. We got to meet him, though. He was a really nice guy. I bought a bag from his table and he signed it for me. Lisa got a picture with him. It was so cool. I just wish I bought his CD, darn :( Anyway, Michael W. Smith did great tonight. His music was powerful and everyone loved it. People were screaming and cheering, especially when he first came out. At the end of the show, this little boy gave him a homemade cross that he did out of paper, I believe. It took him a while to see the boy holding it up because the lights were right in his eyes, but when he finally saw, he went over there and took the cross from the little boy and shook his hands and said thank you. He was really happy and held it up for everyone to see. That was really nice! We were hoping to meet him in the lobby after the show, but he wasn't there. I think he needed to be somewhere else quick, so he left soon after. It was a great though. If he ever comes back, we'd definitely like to go see him again.

Today was a great day! I'm so tired and I'm so glad tomorrow is REST DAY, Woohoo!!!
Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR