Day Eighty - RBD

Today we called off our workouts due to it being Bills Day!
Oh man, last night I got so scared about our San Diego trip. Truth be told, I have been stressing about that trip all summer long. We've had so many things going on financially over the summer and I have been really trying to get everything paid and finding ways to save up money for the trip. I told Lisa this back at the end of May that our entire summer was going to be really tough and our money situation tight. I've had so much to deal with. Anyway, I was finally able to pal everything out, but some things did not work. We weren't going to pay a certain bill so we could use that money for our trip, but that damn place ended up pulling the money out of the bank anyway, so that really screwed us. Bottom line, after all that, I did not think we were going to be able to go on our trip due to lack of money. So last night when Lisa got home, she told me how much we were going to have for bills and everything. I could not figure out a plan. I was stressing so bad and we almost ALMOST threw in the towel and gave up. But, thank God I went to sleep. I dreamt about our situation last night too, crazy as that is. That's how bad I was stressing over it. Anyway, I woke up this morning with a clear head. I called around to all our bills and made arrangements. I handled Everything!! I was so happy and proud of myself. I got everything taken care of. Now, not only are we going to have money for our trip, and still do everything we wanted, I'm going to have money for Lisa's birthday tomorrow. We both agreed to not do anything on our birthday's and that our celebration will come while we're out in San Diego, but for Lisa, she's like my kid, my little sister, my family. I did not want to spend her 30th birthday doing nothing. I really wanted to give her a great day! So, now I can!! I'm so happy about it. I know our money will be kinda tight until the 31st, but I'm totally fine with that. We're going to California next month and that is so going to be worth it.

We paid our bills today and with the money we have left over, I'm hoping to give Lisa an Awesome day tomorrow for her 30th birthday.

The whole day was spent in relief and I'm just so glad and thankful to God that everything worked out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR