Day Eighty Three - RBD

Oh man...I woke up this morning stressed out over our situation.
I do believe God is helping me. I had a very wonderful dream last night. I dreamt I was the popular guy at this school I was going to. All the ladies liked me, but so did everyone else. I was just a very well liked guy and I was dating this really hot lady I used to like, but my friends in my dream were telling me to just let her go because she was a bad person. Anyway, I woke up and that dream really helped me with my stress. But, as the day progressed, my stress really got out of hand. I was angry at myself all morning and to make things worse, Lisa was not helping.

We had a huge talk when we went to town and it just got bad. Lisa never really looked at the reality of our situation with the trip and our bills. Today she finally saw it because I had to explain to her why I was so stressed and she got really mad and almost just threw in the towel and called off our San Diego trip. It was bad! We really hashed it out, though and although it took all morning, we figured out a good plan and now we're back on track. I really needed that because I was so mentally exhausted. I was worn out from planning and worrying and stressing. I was so scared that the stress would just start packing on pounds with me. Stress causes weight gain, and oh man I have been stressing so bad since I've started planning this trip because our money is really tight and I've had to pay my dad, buy the car, work out the bills and everything. So it's just been really tough but I was able to get it all sorted out.

So, we have a plan and tomorrow, we're gonna look into this new plan and see what we can do and how we can do it. I rested up the afternoon and spent the evening getting my yard straightened up and now I'm cleaning up my house. Really Busy Day today! Tomorrow, I'm gonna get back to exercising. 3 miles in the morning and hopefully my Bowflex after, if we don't get too busy just yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR