Day Eighty Seven

Did my 3 miles this morning!
Lisa came with me, or she has been coming with me, but the other day I really motivated her to do better. This is her 3rd day of running the entire 3 miles. She's doing Awesome and I really hope she keeps this up. It was nice out there today because it was cloudy.

Came home and did my Bowflex workout. I did 2 sets of each exercise with 20 to 30 reps each. I also add some DDP yoga moves in there between exercises to keep my body warmed up. After bowflex, I did 2 sets on the Ab lounge, then finished off with 22 minutes on the exercise bike.

Still working on finishing my gallon of water.

Did my entire evening workout tonight. I did DDP yoga, the ENERGY workout. Then I did my floor exercises (crunches, elevated leg lifts, pushups) and finished it off with my dumbbell workout.
This is great because this is my 3rd great day in a row and I'm hoping to keep this up. We're kinda struggling with our cash situation and we have no food in our fridge, so tomorrow we might skip out on our workouts because we need to sell some stuff given it's the weekend. We'll see what happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR