Day Eighty Five

Did 3 miles this morning!

Got home and did my Bowflex workout. 2 sets of every exercise and between 15 and 30 reps each. I followed it up with my Ab lounge workout and finished it off with 22 minutes on the exercise bike.

I'm going easy on my abs and just going to ease into it. Last time I took a break from bowflex, then came back and did a hardcore ab workout, they cramped up on me really bad and it was so painful. So, I'm slowly working back up to doing tough workouts.

Finished most of my gallon of water.

I did not do my evening workout because I was so tired and went to sleep, then woke up and my legs were just way tired. So, I'm gonna eat something, then head to bed. Long day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR