Day Two Hundred Twelve

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Today was a wonderful holiday :D
This morning I took Lees over to my parents place so she could help my mom cook Thanksgiving dinner. Me, I was so flippin tired and sleepy. I wanted to sleep so bad. So I dropped her off, then came back home and lay back down for a bit. After an hour or so, I got up and showered. Dinner was at noon. Around 11am I went over there. I helped out a bit, then Lees and I left to go get some Diet soda and ice cream. When we got back, my grandparents were all there as well as a family friend from church. We sat down and had a delicious dinner together. That was so great!

After we ate, my grandpa, my dad, and I went out and looked at the Christmas float that we'd been working on. We all talked about it and exchanged ideas. When they left, I suggested that we all go to the movies so my mom and dad gave me some money so we could all go watch, CREED, which was what I had wanted to do ever since I heard the movie was coming out on Thanksgiving. So Lees and I left, we went up town and bought tickets. After that, we went over to Lisa's aunt's place where they were having their dinner. Lisa visited with them for a while, then we came home and watched 'Scrooged' while we waited for the movie to start.

This evening we met my parents and my brother over at the theater. It was packed in there and we almost didn't find a seat but something really cool happened. While we were standing at the entrance looking up to find two seats, I noticed a woman waving down at us. I looked up at her and she held two fingers up and waved at me, then she pointed to two seats next to her. So I told Lisa and we both walked up there. That nice lady and her daughter opened up two seats for both Lisa and I. We were so happy and thankful. They were great seats too, right in center area toward the top. Great view of the movie! We had a great time. Once again, it was such an Awesome movie!! This time we really got to enjoy it because the first time Lisa was just worried about her scholarship thing. It was a great day! Now, we're home and just watching some Christmas movies.

Today was an Awesome holiday. We enjoyed it so much and now the road to Christmas starts tomorrow. Black Friday kicks it off. We're planning on checking out some stores out there and see what we see ;) Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR