Day One Hundred Ninety

Woke up feeling awake today.

Went out and did our 3 miles! I feel so great finally doing exercising. I'm really starting off slow and easy. I don't want to go pushing myself into all that stuff I did before my surgery because I don't think my body is going to handle that very well. Plus, I need to be really careful with my stomach. I noticed that when I lift heavy things, I'll feel this really funny feeling around my stomach. It's tough, like I feel really weak but I know I can still lift it. I just get scared and paranoid that I'm going to tear my hernia, but I know that's not going to happen. I just have that scar tissue and I think that stuff gets irritated when I start using my abdomen muscles. I'll get there!

I've been drinking water every morning before my run. I'll drink one cup before we head out. Then when we get back, I'll drink two cups. So far, that's all I've been drinking. I want to drink more, but I'm not. I need to get back to a gallon, but I haven't got my jug yet. That's what will really help me, as it did before. I plan on making my progress a bit more each day.

I didn't do any more exercises the rest of the day. My legs will start aching by the days end but the worst part is my feet. Ouch, my feet are really taking a beating it seems because my shoes that I'm wearing are crap. They are so thin feeling at the bottom, I can feel every rock and lump in the road and that's really killing me. But, I can't afford another pair of shoes right now. Times are so freakin tight with money. I need to do something and fast.

Getting there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR