Day One Hundred Eighty Nine


Did 3 miles this morning!
Still trying to get back to drinking water, but it's very hard. I do drink some though, in the mornings after my walks. Another thing is my walking pace is not very fast. That's something I'm working on. My legs are so stiff and I'm trying to get out of this funk. Honestly though, I know that it's just something I need to break thru. Like a tough outer layer of weakness due to my two month recovery. Once I break thru that, though, I'll be rolling like a champ again. Just takes patience and hard work.

I didn't do any other exercises the rest of the day, as I'm trying to start off slow, then ease myself into it. There are so many things that I want to do. I'm just so afraid about my incision and I keep hoping that nothing bad happens. Sometimes Lisa will freak me out with all her knowledge about the body and the things she's learning about for nursing school. So, it's tough to really believe that I'm fully healed and can do the things I did.

It's gotten so cold outside and my truck heater is not working. I hate that! I need to get Lisa's car running again but it's going to cost $600 for a new engine because hers is dead and gone because her timing belt broke. Such hard times now, but that's what makes us stronger. That's really what Fyrescape is all about. Facing challenges and growing stronger from them. Now that I'm on Fyrescape 2, this is what it's all about. I'm looking forward to brighter days. Just gotta hold on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR