Day Two Hundred Three

I had a Nightmare last night! Omgosh I woke up terrified!!
In my dream, we lived in the same place we are now, Lees and I. Across the way to the North there was a wildlife reserve and they had jungle animals there. Rhinos, Giraffes, monkeys, and Lions. Well three of those lions, two male and one female, ran off the reserve and right over toward our place. The two males where Huge with big manes. I watched them run toward our place. Lisa was cooking chicken and washing dishes. One of the male Lions ran off by itself. The other male and the female came right to our place. The lioness was just walking in our front yard and I was so afraid for my dogs. The Big Lion, that bastard came up to the front door and started banging our door down and staring in through our windows watching us. We got so scared because that thing was huge. We tried to stay away from the windows but the damn thing wouldn't go away. I tried to call the wildlife reserve but then the Lion started to break in to our place. It started banging down the front door and busted the window and leaped in. Lees and I ran into my room and slammed the door. We both jumped out of my window and I told Lisa to run to the car and start it. She went out first and ran to the car. I jumped out just as they were trying to break down my room door. I ran to the car but just then, the big male Lion leaped out of the front door onto my porch. He had the chicken in his mouth from what Lisa was cooking. He charged at me and I just got into the car and tried slamming the door but this huge paw stopped me from closing it. I opened the door and once again tried slamming it. I was yelling at Lisa to Go Go Go and I tried closing the door once again, just before I did the Lion leaped at me again and I jolted awake! Omg I have never been so scared of anything before! I was panting hard when I woke up. The worse nightmare I had had in a long time!
Crazy!

Well, as for our day, I didn't get any exercise in because of how cold it was outside. Also, after putting this off for so long, I did it today! Finally, I registered the church for the Farmington Christmas Parade on December 3rd. Last night, my mom came by and gave me some money for watching after their place while they were in Albuquerque this past weekend. So, I now had some money so right away I wanted to get the church signed up. Now we are entered. I texted everyone immediately after. Pretty cool, the Parade theme this year is 'All Aboard the Polar Express'. Yup, just like the movie and the book. So, my plan is to build a train. That's going to be fun. Much easier than other themes from previous years, that's for sure.

Well it was windy and cold today! Oh man it was windy. The cool thing, though, was that it was not an icy wind. Just a normal wind. Dang I really hate those days when there are those icy winds that blow thru. You go outside and that wind just stings your face because it's so cold. Ooo those days are the worst. Thankfully, today was not that day. We also went to the college and Lisa got some things done. Her scholarships are really coming along too. I can't wait for her to start her dream Nursing School. That's going to be something else to see. I'm so proud of her.

I didn't get any exercise in today because it was so flippin cold outside. I don't wanna get sick. This evening though, after Lisa got back from school, we headed into town. I bought some chow at Safeway and we headed home. Today marks the FIRST DAY of watching HARRY POTTER!!! Yes I've never seen the Harry Potter movies! Today I watched the very first one, 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'. I actually enjoyed it. I remember when we went to Universal Studios in August, they were still building the Harry Potter area, which looked really neat! It was closed until Next Summer and Lisa was bummed about that. She's a huge Harry Potter fan. We went to the Harry Potter gift shop and I was standing in there and had absolutely No Idea what any of that stuff was. I was so out of place and I just stood in there waiting for Lisa while she looked around at everything over and over again. Anyway, I wanted that to change so I promised her that I would watch all the movies and learn about it so that when we went back to Cali next year, I would know what I was looking at. So yeah, today we watched the very first one. I enjoyed it! Now I have a slight idea of what it is and how it all came about. I have a lot more movies to see though. Over the next few days I plan to watch them all ;) I'm looking forward to it. All a part of Fyrescape 2 ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR