Day Two Hundred Four

Did my 3 miles this morning!

Felt great to be out there once again ;)
I'm drinking a bit of water before I go out, but that's it. I am really trying to get more water down, but it's just not working out for me lol. So hard to get back to that, dammit! I really want to but ugh. I'd rather have a Diet Pepsi, or a Coke Zero. Maybe some Iced Tea, or something. Just not water, but I am going to fix that.

The rest of my day was nothing much. Just a regular day. Tonight though, my brother called me and asked me if I wanted to go to church and that my mom and dad were leaving. So I said yes, figured I'd talked to everyone about the Christmas float. I went out and fed my animals and they came by to pick me up. It was nice to see them! Church service wasn't actually service. Instead, they just talked about this Sunday and the menu. We're having some guests from another church to come by on Sunday night to do a service and we're having Thanksgiving dinner right afterwards. So tonight at church, there wasn't very many there, just about 7 of us. We talked about the menu and who's bringing what. I also got to talk about the float as well. We now have a basic idea of what we're going to do. I suggested to start building it up, as usual, after Thanksgiving. We always do that! We start the weekend after Thanksgiving and then build it up throughout the week right up to Parade Day. Same this year. So next week, we're going to gather supplies and then the following weekend and week after, we'll build it up and then do the Parade on the 3rd. That'll be Awesome!

I was so hungry tonight. We have no food at home. So to my surprise, mom treated us out to Sonic tonight. I got myself a HUGE burger and tots. I didn't care dammit, I was hungry. That was so nice! Afterwards I felt so relieved and full. I was so thankful that they did that.

Now, I'm ready to relax the rest of the evening. The place is cold so I gotta fire up the stove now. Great day it was! Oh man, my legs are aching so bad, though. That 3 miles this morning really kicked my arse! I need to sleep soon.

Oh yeah, this morning we watched the second movie, 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets'. We actually started watching it after the other one last night, but I got way too tired and started to doze off so we stopped it and went to bed. I finished it up this morning after our walk. I really liked it! They are getting more interesting. Can't wait for the next one ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR