Day Two Hundred Seven - RBD

No exercise today!

But, some really great news. I feel Awesome today! Last night, I took a shower..finally lol. Yeah I hadn't taken one in a while. Well the last few weeks, I've been feeling really crappy about myself. I kept thinking I was gaining weight really bad and my mind just ran away with me with all that nonsense. Well, last night I took a shower. Really nice hot shower. It was just before I went to pick up Lisa from work. When I was done, I shaved really good. Now when I did lose a lot of weight, one thing I noticed was my neck. I could see everything on my neck and my face. I didn't realize how much that weight loss did to my face and neck shape. It really did slender down. The way I could always tell for sure was when I shaved. So last night when I did shave, my neck still looked the same. Sleek ;) Oh man I was so glad about that. I finally changed my clothes too. I had been wearing the same pants and shirt for the longest time now because all my clothes are dirty and I can't even afford to go to the damn laundry. Well I found a nice tshirt buried in my dresser and some new pants. Turns out, my legs are the exact same size they've always been and my waist is still the same. The pants I put on, well they started to fall off of me just like before! I remember back before Fyrescape ever started, all my pants were stretched out so bad that they were getting tight on me. Well now, they are so big they're falling off of me and I haven't gotten to the point of buying new clothes. Anyway, these last few weeks I hadn't been exercising because of my recovery, I was thinking that I was just getting bigger and bigger everyday. I do know this, though, my stomach, that part did grow a bit. I can tell because of my towel that I dry myself with. Yes, that part of me did get a little bigger, not a lot, but a little bit. So I know that my recovery did weigh down on me there. But as for my arms, they gotten a little smaller, probably because I haven't been lifting. My shoulders are the same, my legs are the same, my waist is the same and my neck and face are the same. Just my stomach has grown a bit. So that really gave me relief and after my shower and a change of clothes, I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked great ;) I'm so glad I did this tonight. So now I'm all cleaned up and ready to roll. I feel great about myself once again and now I'll have more confidence when I get out there and exercise. Anyway, those are my good feelings.

Now as for today, we went up town. My little cousin was selling some baked treats today so we stopped by and helped her out by buying some. They were so good! Then, we went up town and used the money we had left over to get some wood pellets for the stove and God blessed us with some food. Lisa's mom bought us a little bit of food, which we were both so thankful for. And to make things even better, my grandpa and grandma came by this afternoon just as Lisa was leaving for work and surprised us with a Thanksgiving turkey they bought us. A whole frozen bird! Omg I was so happy because I'm planning to go selling again on Monday and this was one of the things I was planning on buying. So now, we got a turkey! I love my grandparents so much! They are always helping us out. I thank God so much everyday for blessing me with a wonderful, caring family. Only because of His blessings is our lives so wonderful everyday!

The rest of the day I'm just spending here at home. Gotta clean up the place and bring my little kittens in after a while. We let them outside today and I think it's just what they needed. Today was an Awesome day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR