Day One Hundred Ninety One

Last night it rained AND snowed!

It was so cold outside and slushy/muddy. We called off our 3 miles today! It was way too muddy and that road we walk on is already muddy and slippery. So no way, man! We just called it all off today. Too dang cold to get out there anyway.

I warmed up the place and we just enjoyed the day. Lisa had to go to work today so she was home until about 3:30, then she went to school. Right after that, she's heading to work since they scheduled her. Me, I just hung around home. I'm really trying to get myself back to the Bowflex and my exercise bike. It is so hard, though. This last two months of recovery sure did a number on my drive. Now I'm weak, but NO I'm not giving up. I'm just going to push and push until I get back up there!

Tonight when Lisa gets back, we'll probably head to Walmart and get some food because we are totally OUT of everything! Times are so tight right now. Hope to see a bright horizon soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR