Day Two Hundred Eight

I woke up late this morning because, again, I fell asleep on the damn couch. I really need to stop doing that! I always fall asleep on my couch in the living room then I wake up at 4 or 5am, freezing, and then I go to bed finally. When I do that, I don't wake up until almost 9am and that's too late to be waking up. I'm going to stop that, I swear. I'm going to go back to waking up at 7am, then getting out there and do my 3 miles and come home and do my morning workout. That's going to be my routine once again, even when I start working.

Still, we went out and did a short 1 mile walk. We didn't have much time because we needed to go to church. I haven't been to church in 2 weeks. We were supposed to go today. We went, but we got there very late! That was my fault. I need to be updating everyone on the Christmas float that we're making for the parade.

I'm having problems with my Pellet Stove. This morning I couldn't turn it on. It was giving me crap. I think the thermostat is messed up. It wouldn't turn on and it really freaked me out. Well I got it to work and by fiddling around with it most the morning, which is why we didn't go out on our walk sooner, therefore being late for church. Anyway, I found out it was the thermostat. So later today I'm going to clean it out really good, then try and fire it up. If I need to, I'll just work with it now and buy a new thermostat when I get some money. See how that goes!

My kittens are not eating. It's starting to worry me. I don't know why either. I mean, they were eating really good when I first brought them over. Now, all they do is cry like they're looking for their mom to drink milk. That's all BS though because they are all old enough to eat on their own. They have their teeth and they're getting big. I've seen them eat dry cat food. I had been feeding them that for a while now. All the sudden, they just don't want to eat but they're meowing like they're hungry all the time, but they won't eat. It's frustrating :(

Well, I'm going to finish up writing my blogs. I fell behind so I'm getting caught up. I want to do some DDP yoga tonight, but I don't know if I will because I'll be working on my stove. Plus, there's a Thanksgiving dinner at church tonight. We're having a guest speaker tonight. I would like to go, but I don't have my truck. Lisa takes it to work. Ugh I really hate only having ONE damn ride! I need to get my car working, I just don't have the money. It is so so so so so so so frustrating!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR