Day Two Hundred One

CONGRATULATIONS TO HOLLY HOLM, NEW UFC BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!!
Took a fighter from 'New Mexico' to take down the dominant Ronda Rousey ;)

Yes I'm a UFC fan! I love Ronda Rousey though. I'm a huge "Rowdy" fan. I love her! She's an Awesome fighter and omg she is super HOT!! I love how beautiful she is. That woman has such an Amazing look. Someone as dominant as she is in a fight but yet so beautiful, that is a rare thing.
HOWEVER, I really think that lately she has just gotten so cocky and arrogant. I told Lisa yesterday morning that the way to beat Ronda Rousey is that Holly Holm needs to just get some hard punches in and use her boxing skill and just hit and hit but to just stay away from Rousey and not let her take her down. Well the fight last night, that's exactly what Holly did. It was an Awesome match! Ronda just couldn't get her and Holly just dominated that entire match. It was insane!! I'm still a Ronda fan. It makes me sick how all these idiots all over the world are making fun of Ronda and calling her a bunch of names. Yeah she lost, SO WHAT?!! Everyone loses sooner or later. Even Holly Holm is going to lose. Nobody is ever dominant forever. These idiots who once call themselves "fans" are/were never fans if they drop Ronda just because of this. I will always be a Rowdy fan and dammit, I think this loss is just what she needed. She was getting very arrogant and to be a true champion, that's one thing you NEVER need to have. Arrogance will cause you to lose focus. Now, Ronda has made that mistake and she will learn from it and never be arrogant again. She knows what it's like to taste defeat and that will help make her a more humble person and she will gain a lot from this. I think it's just what she needed. I'm glad she's taking a break. She needs to, but she needs to stay focused and just get things straight. Everyone loses, like I said. It's a part of life. I said this yesterday morning. "Sooner or later, every fighter gets beat. Most you can hope for is to stay on top a while. Be the Best!"

Today was great!
This morning we did our 3 miles. Great walk. Oh man, my knee is killing me though. It hurts :(
When we got back, we decided that it was too late to go to church, so we didn't go. Instead, Lisa cooked lunch and did some studying. I was supposed to go to church to update everyone on the Christmas float. I need to get us registered for that this week. I should've done it last week but dammit, I just made so many mistakes. But, NO more!!

The rest of the day, I just hung out here at home. I brought in my little kittens today and from now on, they are going to be staying inside my place. I am no longer bringing in my other cats. Ever since they were kittens, I had them all inside every night. Well, now they're big enough to be outside so that's where they're going to be all the time now. I got their house all cleaned yesterday and now they have a heat lamp on so they'll be totally fine from now on. Those little kittens though, it's getting so cold out at night and I don't want them to freeze so from now on, every night I'll be bringing them inside so they can have a warm dry place to snooze. I'll probably let them out during the day if it's not cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR