Day One Hundred Eighty Eight

Woke up early again, but I felt very rested this time. Yesterday I was tired when I woke up, but still stayed up. Today, I'm much better. I feel awake and very rested. My feet weren't hurting anymore either. I warmed up the place, then when Lisa got up, we both got ready and then we went out and did our 3 miles! Day Two :D

The walk was great! I also drank water before we left and when we came back. I don't have a jug, but I'll get some soon enough. That old iced tea jug I had before was great and I used that the whole beginning of the year up until summer, then Lisa went and used it for something else, or no wait my brother used it when he was watching our place when we went to San Diego, not knowing that was my drinking jug. So then it was dirty and no way to really clean it so Lisa tossed it, which sucked.

Enjoyed a great day! It's warm today, not cold or windy. I think I'll do a little bit of exercise tonight before I clean up, but I'm not too sure. My feet aren't hurting today and the walk this morning was strong, not weak like yesterday. I've got to drink more water too. One gallon per day, that's my goal. I feel like I'm at the bottom of the ladder again and have to climb back to the top. I'm looking forward to the challenge and seeing how far I get before I start working again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR