Day One Hundred Ninety Six

Did my 3 miles again today!
Feeling great. Oh man, but I do have one big serious problem! My feet are killing me :'( I think those damn shoes I'm wearing aren't very good. They're too thin. The road I walk on is a dirt road and it's really messed up because of all the rain and mud that's been around lately. Everything is bad. Plus, there's rocks and uneven parts all over. Now my cheap shoes are so thin on bottom, it seems, and I can feel EVERY lump and rock underneath me when I walk. So, when I get home and I sit down for a while, oh the pain really sets in! Makes me crazy because I'm hobbling around like an old man. I remember I had this same problem back when Fyrescape first started in 2014. That was tough and even worse because I had NEVER really done any kind of exercise before that. Oh well, I can get thru it. No Pain, No Gain right?!

Drank a bit of water today, but I'm still not pushing myself to drink more.

No more exercise for today. My legs are aching too bad by the end of the day so I don't want to do anymore. Again, something I'll work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR