Day Two Hundred Five


Did my 3 miles this morning!!
Feel great about it too. Last night, oh man my legs were aching pretty bad, but they felt better when I woke up today. I know that I'll get used to it over time. My feet are just so weak from my 2 month recovery. I'm ok with that because I know what my body is capable of and I know that I'll get back to all of that sooner or later. I just have to keep at it and keep pushing myself.

In other news, my favorite wrestling company IMPACTwrestling announced that they now have a NEW TV NETWORK. Beginning of this year, they debuted on Destination America. Well now that DA completely dumped them out the backdoor, the lovely President Dixie Carter found TNA a new home with PopTv. They will now be available to 85 million homes, which is Awesome!!! I'm so excited to hear the great news. Also, turns out they have a multi-year deal with PopTv and I'm so glad to hear that. TNA is not going to die, which is what all the haters and wwe sheep were saying the entire  year. TNA is going to live forever!!! The second largest wrestling promotion in the world and dammit, we are Here to Stay!!!

Well today was a great day! I watched the third movie today, 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. Omg, that was definitely my favorite one so far! I really really loved it. Especially the werewolf. I'm a huge werewolf fan and seeing a werewolf in this one, that hooked me. Also, the story was just so cool. I really loved it. When Lisa got back from school tonight, I was still watching it because my grandpa called me while I was watching it. He asked me to haul off his trash again tomorrow morning. He needed his trailer so he wanted his stuff hauled off. I did it for him just recently too so it was quite odd that he needed it done again so soon. I was fine with it though. I'm always up for helping grandpa whenever he needs help.

When the movie was over, I told Lisa that it was the best one so far. She was really excited for me to see the 4th movie, so we put that one in and watched it together. 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. Lisa said that it was one of her favorites. That one was really good also, but I still liked the 3rd one best. I thought that one was so cool. This 4th movie was really good and it had that 'Twilight' dude in there haha. I really liked the dance scene in this one. Very cool. I'm looking forward to the next one and I hope I get to watch that one soon, but I know that tomorrow is going to be pretty busy. We'll see how it goes. All in all, today was an Awesome day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR