Day Two

Did my 3 miles this morning!
...well ok, I shouldn't say that. I "attempted" to do my 3 miles this morning, there we go!
My walk was interrupted by a flippin reunion down by the ditch where I walk. Oh man, it pissed me off. I went by myself because Lisa had to study for her Final which was today. I left a bit late because this morning. Anyway, I get down there and my damn dogs run off to this guy we call "Big Gene" who works for the oil field and he always checks the rigs down there. He's a really nice guy and both Lees and I like him a lot, but today he was outside of his truck and he was playing with the dogs, something I don't mind at all, but today I was down there to exercise. That was all I wanted to do today, but he kind of disrupted that. Then, not only that, I had to see the guy we call the Shyguy, down there with his dogs. That drove Cody crazy and he ran off from me...oh man it was total chaos. I was pissed! So because the shyguy was down there walking on the road I was on, and Gene was there as well, I had to just turn around and come home :( So there went my walk today...sux!!!

Anyway, I came home angry, but I didn't let that stop me. I did my Bowflex workout. I did 2 sets of every exercise, each with 15 to 25 reps. It felt Awesome! After, I did some work on the Ab lounge, then did 22 minutes on the exercise bike. That was my day!

I'm waiting for 'AVENGERS: Age of Ultron' tomorrow morning...
My brother and his boys are watching it right now. Me, no way! I hate midnight or preshowings. There are about a million and a half ppl there. You can't enjoy the movie, so we're waiting for tomorrow morning.
Tonight I had dinner over at my parents place. That was good. Still limiting my eating when I go over there. My mom cooks really good food, but it's mostly food that I can't really eat, or rather food that I won't let myself eat. Anyway, that's my challenge when I go to her house now lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR