Day One

What a first day...

I did 3 miles this morning! Oh man my stomach was acting up all day, plus my legs were really tired and sore. The great thing about today, this morning after midnight, we were helping my sister move out of her apartment. I'm so happy! She was going thru some really bad stuff (things she chose to do) but nevertheless, it was taking its toll on her and she needed to get out. The cops were called to help out, and we got her out of there. I just pray that she is finally done with that life and that she strives to build a brand new life and continues to live that life for the rest of her days. That is my wish!

So today wasn't a great day for exercise, though I did get my exercise this morning moving her things out, then doing my 3 miles when I woke up, but today was a great and memorable day! I hope it stays this way and I hope the best for my sister.

Lees and I went to the theater this morning and bought our tickets of the Avengers this Friday at 10:40am. That should be Awesome!! Been lookin forward to it for over a year now. We also watched a movie too. We saw 'Unfriended'. That was creepy! Great day to say the least ;}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR