Last Day of Fyrescape 2 and not satisfied

Hello!

I haven't blogged at all. This whole Fyrescape 2 journey has really gotten away from me. To be perfectly honest, my surgery from last September, that really did a number on me. My recovery time was only 6 to 8 weeks, so I gave myself until November to be totally 100%. That was a huge bust! Why? Because ya I was walking around without my cane by then and pretty much back to normal, but my incision area on my lower abdomen, that was still in pain. Not really bad, but like I couldn't lay on my stomach and I couldn't run, or stretch. I was very limited in mobility and I was afraid to really lift heavy things during this time. Whenever I started to push myself, I could feel this throbbing feeling around my incision area. I did my walks on occasion but not everyday like I wanted to. Things just got so busy for me in my life that I didn't even keep up with my blogs. Christmas came around and it was great, but just so busy. Then when the holidays were over, my life just got even more complicated because I needed to find work since Lisa quit her job to attend Nursing School. Then, when my truck went out and I got my car (which is still so far the BEST memory of 2016) I thought things were great, but with only 1 vehicle and Lisa attending school, that made it hard also and we really had to work with it.

I tried to exercise during this time, these hard times, but I would only get it walks. I tried to do my DDP yoga once in February, but I couldn't do it. When on my ground doing the cobra moves, my stomach was stretching and I could feel that discomfort feeling again and that freaked me out so I stopped. It was not until like mid-April, just a couple weeks ago that I found my pain and discomfort was gone completely. Now, I can do DDP yoga and start actually lifting weights again. That too so long to finally be normal. So my full recovery didn't take 8 weeks, but 8 months! I mean, that was a long time.

So I'm pretty upset that my Fyrescape 2 didn't really pan out the way I wanted it to. So much happened and it was all part of it, but really by the time Fyrescape 3 started, I really wanted to be somewhere great with my life, my body, my exercising, and my goals. However, because of the halt in everything after surgery, I'm not exactly where I wanted to be.

Now with the big problem, My Job! This job is/has been amazing! I really love it. I'm a baker at Smiths grocery store. Don't be fooled by that title. This job is Super Hard!!!! I come in at 4am every morning and work until 12pm. It's a full-time job, yes, and my pay is great, but the hours really suck ass and what is worse, I have split days off! I'm off on Tuesday and Thursday, most weeks. That really sucks because I can't go anywhere or do anything. I can't even enjoy a full day off because I have to be in bed early each day since I've gotta be at work in 4am the next day and with summer coming up, that's just really going to suck. But I can handle it! Now what I can't handle is something that is really going to be the downfall of the whole thing. There is this guy that I'm working with, his name is Adrian. He's the guy who is or has been training me. Now this job is really hard because there is just so much damn work to do. Well this guy, Adrian, is a prick. Not only is he a really shitty trainer, but he's lazy! So damn fucking lazy that he will not do shit. I'm stuck everyday doing everything and because it's so much work, I don't always get it all done! He sits around complaining about his leg all day and get this, he has his own chair back there and all he does is just sit around and bark orders at me, and eats. That's it! He just sits around, eats, and barks orders. He won't help me do anything. So when I don't get all the 200 things I need to do in my shift done, he along with his wife, THE BAKERY MANAGER/MY BOSS start coming down on me! Yes, this asshole is married to my boss, the bakery manager. That's what makes it even worse. I don't know how the hell they get away with it, but they're married and working in the same department. Smiths is union also, so they are seriously breaking the rules, yet no one says anything to them. They have ran this department into the ground and they have caused some great ppl to quit. I have been putting up with them all month. The manager, Cindy, she's ok, but her stupid husband, Adrian (my trainer) is a piece of shit! He was ok the first couple of weeks, but after our other baker, Mike, left, he turned fucking lazy and would not do shit. He treated that guy, Mike, like a damn slave. Wanted him to do everything for him. Pointless stuff too like pick up a box for him, or bring him his chair. Shit like that! Well Mike finally had enough of it. How he lasted 4 years, I have no idea. But Adrian is the shittiest worker ever. He is horrible and his wife lets him get away with everything. My job performance is really bad right now because of him. I can't finish everything in the job because it's too much and he hasn't trained me very good so I'm having to teach myself everything. The products aren't being baked everyday and it's all falling on me because I'm not getting everything done. He's not helping me at all, just sits on his ass all day. This has just been so stressful and I don't know what I'm going to do.

Hell of a way to end Fyrescape 2. I seriously need a do-over. This one has just not been exactly what I expected or wanted. I'm hoping for the best!

Thank you for reading my blogs and I'm sorry there's a huge gap in everything. It'll probably be that way for a while longer, until I get my crap together and reaquire that drive I had in the beginning. Life sure has it's moments, though. We shall see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR